This is our most recent family picture. In July we went to Cayucos for a week with the Stotler's and had a great time. Everyone decided it would be great to eat at McClintock's one night. I hadn't eaten there since I was a little girl and had forgotten what a great place it was. The one thing that makes this restaurant so unique is there are stuffed animals all over the place. Not just ducks or deers but scary bears and a giant buffalo. Drew was not to impressed by the animals and would freak out every time Nathan or I would try to get close to one. Now he is totally obsessed bears. I even thought it would be funny and growl like one but it was terrified.Some other high lights of the trip were going to the beach everyday, looking at some amazing tide pools, the girls loving their new boogie boards, going to splash cafe, Avila Valley farm and there terrific fruit, and just being with family and relaxing.


4 comments:
Jill...this is Laura (O'Rullian) Stewart...I saw your blog on another link. So cute. Hope you guys are well!
Cute picture! It sounds like you guys have had a great summer!
I miss the beach!!!
Amy
Hey Nate...
Been a while. I thought I should take a moment to say hello. It has only been about 15 years or so...
I hope everything is well. You family looks great. You look the same.
I am in South Florida living/working for the time being. I wouldn't know where to begin trying to catch up...
It is pretty cool that so many people are keeping an updated blog. My dog, Savannah, keeps a blog, which keeps us somewhat in the game.
Hope to catch up more soon.
Take care.
Dan Nilsson.
dan@fiftysix110.com
Post a Comment