Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School.


Today everyone headed back to school. You might wonder why I have not posted any pictures of Nate and the kids heading back. Well the reason why is I am trying to get over the flu. I went to bed Saturday night feeling a little yucky and by Sunday morning I new I pretty bad. So I laid in Bed all day Sunday in hopes that I would feel better Monday morning. When Monday morning came around I was able to take a shower then and get dressed. I drove the kids to school which is pretty sad because we live 5 houses down. Dropped them off at their classrooms and said Hi the their teachers. I was stopped by many friends asking what in the world was wrong with me. Even one teacher who I know pretty well backed away from me when I told her what was wrong. I hope I will feel better tomorrow and we will do a mock-first day of school. Complete with pictures, cookies after school, and a well balanced meal. I posted this picture because Nate and I rarely get picture together and we both really liked this one.

3 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

It is a great picture. Hope you feel better quick. At our School they are doing first day of Kindergarten pictures on Friday, her 6th day? Go figure.

Mandee said...

That is a great picture! We've been passing the bug around at our house, too. Hope you are feeling better!

Williams Family Dirt said...

I happened to come across your blog. So glad to see you guys doing so well...your kids are getting so big! Take care, and I hope you are feeling better soon.