Thursday, September 6, 2007

Urmston Top 10 for this week.

Since we really don't have anything exciting stories to post we will just give quick top 10 of the past week. *note this is in random order*
10. Drew making slight improvements on getting Potty Trained.
9. Nate going water skiing with Micheal and almost landing a back flip.
8. Jill has worked out 3 times at the gym.
7. Grace is making huge improvements with her math facts.
6. Samantha telling us about the new friends she has met this year at school.
5. Mia announces she will run for Postmaster at her school.
4. Spending Labor day weekend together and with our wonderful friends and family.
3. Everyone is better from the crazy flu, and earaches.
2. It has gotten cooler here in Bakersfield.
1. Evening walks with the family and dog after dinner.
Hope everyone is having a super week and we can't wait to hear about all the fun times you are having.

3 comments:

Urmston Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...

Hey Jill-
3 times at the gym. Where do you go? I'd love to meet up.

Eliza said...

Hey Jill this is Eliza Clement (Reed) I have been checking out different blogs and ran across yours. You guys look so good I can't believe it has been 10 years and 4 kids! That is about where Jeremy and I are too. Congrats on such a great family and happy life together! I just wanted to say hi it will be fun to keep tabs on you guys through blogging.