Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And the winner's are...

EVERYONE! Since only 4 people responded I will make everyone a winner. So congratulations to Mandee Grant, Jaime Urmston, Maryellen Urmston, and Nathan Urmston. I have decided to give each of you an individual Pay it forward. To Mandee since you no longer live here in Bakersfield I will be sending you a box of Dewar Chews. I hope you like them if not e-mail me and let me know what special something you would like to have from Bakersfield. To Jaime I will make dinner for you and your family next Monday night (if this doesn't work let me know what night) so you have the night off. To Maryellen (Mom) Drew and I would like to treat you to Lunch at the restaurant of your choice sometime next week. Last but not least Nathan you can enjoy a special play list for your i pod custom made by me and I will bring lunch to you next week and eat with you. I hope everyone likes what I came up with and don't forget to Pay it Forward. ~Jill

4 comments:

Mandee said...

Jill, you are so fun! I love Dewar's Chews, but you don't have to send me any! I will "settle" for a Christmas card from your family, though!

Mandee said...

You know... when it's Christmas time.

Dean and Maryellen said...

Looking forward to time with you a Mr. Drew. Thanks forward to you
Mom

Jaime said...

Sounds great! I look forward to your delicious dinner!!!!