Monday, October 15, 2007

Gotta Love Grace.

We love our little Gracie. She is so loving, kind, and honest. Unfortunately her honesty makes us a little embarrassed at times. I thought I would just share an experience that just happened last week. She just had her 4th set of tubes placed in her ear and it went great. After the follow up appointment when we were checking out the nice nurse gave Grace a little bag of skittles. While I was checking my planner I said to Grace "what do you say". In my mind I was hoping she would thank the nice lady but Grace said "Um I don't really like Skittles". I have become so accustom to these little experiences that i just said No Grace you need to say "THANK YOU, or No THANKS".Of course I apologized and left the office in hopes they will not remember me in 6 months when she has her next check-up. That is one of many reasons we love our little Grace.

1 comment:

Amy Coontz said...

Hey, nothing wrong with honesty!!