Marathon
Nathan ran the Marathon and poured his heart out about it earlier this month. It was fun to go to Saint George. I found a new hobby while I was there it is called going out to eat all- by- yourself. Try it, I promise you won't regret it.June Lake
Zoo Trip/San Luis
The Columbia 2nd graders went to the Fresno Zoo. I was able to go along and had a great time with Grace and her little friend Iyona. After the Zoo we raced home and then Nate and I headed off to San Luis for a California Teachers Association conference. We had a great time ate at Splash cafe and just relaxed.
New Ward
We are loving 2nd ward. I am excited to serve in the Young Women's as the personal progress supervisor and Nate will be getting a calling on Sunday. If you would like to guess leave a comment.
Halloween
Had a great Halloween and thanks to Micheal and Jaime for having a great Party.Mia-Dead Fairy
Grace-Rock Star
Samantha-Witch
Drew-Scarecrow
Odds and Ends
Mia is playing Volleyball, Grace was Student of the Month in her class, Samantha has mastered Jingle Bells on the piano, and Drew loves to sing Head Shoulders Knees and Toes (Fast). Nathan has recovered from his Marathon and is back on the wagon with running and Jill is looking forward to running in Mr. Toads Wild run in December. Until next time take care and have a great day. ~The Urmston's


9 comments:
My guess is Assistant High Priest Group leader.
Wow you are pretty good.:)
Cute little kids. Actually I was shocked at how old your kids are! When did that happen?
Ok I am an idiot and should have read all the comments before I left mine. I was guessing Nathan was called into YM wow I missed that one. I also was saying that you and Nathan look about 20 you guys are too cute! Love the costumes on the kidos too!!
It sounds like you had a great month. June lake looks beautiful. I don't think I've ever been there before, and I too love to eat out by myself.
"I found a new hobby while I was there it is called going out to eat all- by- yourself. Try it, I promise you won't regret it.."
Unless you do it at least three times a week, then you just feel like a big LOSER!!
Looks like you had a great October!! Your family is adorable!
You've been tagged!! It's kind of like a blog chain letter. If you don't know what being "tagged" means here's how it works. You have to post 6 random/fun facts about yourself then tag six other bloggers or else. Check out my blog for my 6 facts.
Post a Comment