Stuffed French Toast
1 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
8 eggs
1 3/4 cup milk
2 tea. vanilla
dash of cinnamon
Loaf Sour dough or French Bread, I like to use the Pyrenees loaves.
8 oz cream cheese.
Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in sauce pan and melt together. Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon together in bowl. Slice bread into about 16 slices. Spread cream cheese on 8 of the pieces of sliced bread and put the other slices on top. (Like a sandwich). In a greased 9x13 pan pour the syrup mixture, then add the bread(Sandwich) and last pour the egg mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate over night. Bake at uncovered at 350 fo 40 minutes. Serve hot with maple syrup, whipped cream, and fruit. I hope that you understand the recipe if you have any questions let me know.1/2 cup butter
2 tablespoons Corn Syrup
8 eggs
1 3/4 cup milk
2 tea. vanilla
dash of cinnamon
Loaf Sour dough or French Bread, I like to use the Pyrenees loaves.
8 oz cream cheese.
Here are a few fun pictures of what we have been doing this December






6 comments:
That Christmas tree is HUGE! And your recipe sounds amazing. I think I will have to try it out this weekend!
We loved the pictures. looks like your ready for Christmas. How was the run
Mom
I think I know what we are having for Christmas Morning breakfast.
Merry Christmas, from the Williams!
That sounds so good. I can't wait to try it.
It was amazing!
Post a Comment