Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Vacation

We have had a great Christmas Vacation. Christmas Eve was spent with the Urmston side and Christmas Day was spent with the Stotler side. There was lots of presents, lots of food, lots of Family, and lots of fun memories made. We all agree while this was a great Christmas Grandma and Grandpa Urmston were greatly missed. On the 26th we packed the motor home and headed over to Pismo beach. The weather was great and staying in the motor home was so much fun. New Years day was spent relaxing at the Stotler home were we enjoyed eating, napping, watching college bowl games and sitting in the jacuzzi. Nate and the kids braved jumping into the big pool while I decided to pass. Now that the break is just about over the girls are getting excited to head back to school, Drew is looking forward to playing with his new toys, I am excited about going back to the gym, and Nate is looking forward to a routine. Below I have posted a few pictures from the past 2 weeks. Enjoy and have a good day. ~Jill






Mia loved being able to bring Nani to the beach.

Samantha climbing a tree.








Christmas aftermath.


Christmas Cloths.


Christmas Eve and a visit from Santa Clause



At splash Cafe Drew had a long day of playing and fell asleep at the table. Notice the big blob of Clam Chowder on my chin.




Nathan and Grace opening gifts Christmas morning.








4 comments:

Luisa said...

Jill! Of course I remember you:) That made me laugh that you said that...I just saw your comment again on my old Halloween post and followed the lead to your blog page...your family is so adorable!...And I love the names of your kids...they are some of my favorites:) I don't know how it is I haven't seen you in so long...I have normally seen a lot of people over these last years when we have visited Bakersfield and gone to the ward on Sunday. Are your parents still there? Anyways, I will add your page as a link on my blog so it will be easier to catch up with you...It's fun to see that you and your fam are doing so good!
Love, Luisa

Williams Family Dirt said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Hope you had a happy new year!

Melissa said...

Samantha has some serious climbing skills.

laura said...

You have made me desperate to get to Pismo. Splash Cafe!- I haven't eaten there in years. How fun that you got to go- and in a motor home! Even better.