Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A little update...

This Urmston Family has been super busy to say the least. February came in like a lion and it seems to be going out like one as well. After another spill on our 15 year old carpet we decided to carpet the whole house. It has been a huge undertaking but they finished yesterday at 1:00pm and we couldn't be happier with the new addition. I love Jessica' s analogy of if you give a Mouse a Cookie because if you give a wife new carpet she wants new blinds, furniture, and paint to match her new carpet. Now on to the rest of the family...
Nate is going to run a half marathon this weekend.
Mia is playing basketball.
Grace and Samantha have decided to give basketball a try and will start in March.
Drew loves us so much he now thinks it seems only right to sleep in bed with us at night.
(UGH)
Jill, as if the carpet was not enough I bought a new vacuum to go with our new carpet.
Well we hope you are all having a wonderful month. Have a great day. Love The Urmston 6

4 comments:

Amy Coontz said...

YEAH for you!!!

Amy Coontz said...

Am I crazy, or does Natalie Hawkins (I know that isn't her last name anymore)house look a lot like yours. Layout wise anyway?

Jessica said...

Lucky you, new carpet makes the whole house seem new. what color? Life only gets busier! It is crazy and we only have young ones. Imagine when they get older and want to do even more because we let them do so much when they were young!!

Carianne said...

Hi Jill...it's Carianne. I found your blog and thought I'd stop by and say hi! Here is mine jcperryfamily.blogspot.com Come by and say hello. How's your hair?