Saturday, April 19, 2008

GOOD NIGHT...


to say the least. Nathan suprised me with tickets to Elton John. We had great seats and the concert was amazing. We both loved singing along to his new songs and his classics. Nate's pick for the best song was "Rocket Man" and mine was "Daniel", but all his songs were great.

9 comments:

SAS said...

Rob and I saw him before I had Benny. After that concert I never got that out of my head!

Amy Coontz said...

FUN!! You two are so cute!

Unknown said...

A true surprise would be if he took you to see Kanye.

Now that is a show.

Good to see you guys had a night out just the two of you.

Urmston Family said...

Who's Kanye?

AubreAnn said...

we went to the concert, too! amazing, huh? we had AWESOME seats and loved every bit of it! i loved "candle in the wind" simply because he played that @ princess dianna's funeral and i LOVED her :0)

cyndi said...

Grace and Sammy were so good. They were so good to let Brayden play with them. Which was really nice :) Any time you want me to watch your kids is totally fine with me.

We should let Cambryn and Sam play more often she could use a good friend!

Memzy said...

I need some advice. You are Nate have done the "mud run" before right? Any special training I should be doing other than the usual?

homegirl said...

Nice to run into you! I found you off of Sara's blog! Glad you enjoyed your concert!

The Potter Pack said...

Hey Jill !! It's the Potter's ... hope all is well - looks like you are doing great ... Ck out our blog ... I update it often !! Take care