Monday, May 19, 2008

Triathlon

This past Saturday Nathan participated in his 4th triathlon. He did a great job considering it was 102 . The kids and I had a great time cheering him, Uncle Peter, Tanner, and other people we know and have met through this event on. The girls also took part in a Kids Triathlon and had a blast. Grace had a fall on her bike but on the bright side got to ride in the Action Sports Yellow Hummer back to the transition area to finish her swim. A big thank you to Tanner for ridding with Samantha on her 3 mile bike leg of the race. I was able to see Mia come in from her run. She did a great job and had fun despite the hot weather. As for Drew he had a great time sitting on the banks of Lake Ming finding rocks and I was busy watching for Nathan and other friends. Sorry for no Pictures I have seem to have lost our camera. So just imagine lots of spandex that should give you a good idea of what it was like. Until next time and hopefully sooner than the last post. ~Jill

3 comments:

SAS said...

This loyal fan thanks you for the update on your fam. We sure miss seeing you every Sunday.

Sounds like the triathalon was fun and eventful!

The Potter Pack said...

I love spandex !! Just kidding - but way to go Nate !! That is awesome - I should try a triathlon someday ... but definitely not in 102 weather !! Crazy Bakersfield !! Take care Jillian !!

fijiangirl said...

Wow he has done 4?!? That's amazing. maybe us someday... then again maybe not