Sunday, August 31, 2008

Loving my job...

Here is an example of what I am like on a not so good day.
And, here are the kids doing what they only wished they could do on those days.
While listening to the radio the other day I learned a huge majority of people in the work force use this holiday weekend to really contemplate about the career choice they have made.
Just have to say
I love my Choice.

3 comments:

fijiangirl said...

Yah! I couldn't agree more.

Jessica said...

Totally agree with you! And you are amazing at it! Love the new layout.

Williams Family Dirt said...

Dittos...as I comtemplate returning to teaching in a few years, I wonder why? What for? But then, won't I be a little bored at home all day without the kiddos?!?! I will cross that bridge when I get there...but I'm with you, for now I love my job too!