Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We are back.

We are back. I would love to post pictures of all our summer events but we have had some camera issues this summer. But I can fill you in on what happened in this
Urmston household this summer.
~Nathan~
Stayed home with the kids this summer.
Finished the half iron man in 5 hours and 55 minutes.
Went the Young Mens Camp
~Jill~
Worked all summer
Went to Girls Camp
Loved hiking in Zion and going to the beach

~Mia~
Learned to Surf
Loved riding horses at Uncle Mathews and Aunt Leslie's House
Got an E-mail Address

~Grace~
Loved going to 7 peaks in Utah
Also gave surfing a try
Learned how to cook Beans on the stove

~Samantha~
Also loved 7 peaks
Loved visiting her cousin Addison in Utah
Loved going to the beach

~Drew~
Is a champ in the swimming pool
Loved playing at the beach with cousin Owen
Hiked all the way up the upper pools in Zion



1 comment:

Jonesy said...

YEA!!! You're back ! I've missed you soo much !