Today I had a few minutes to spare so I hopped into the new
Williams-Sonoma
and fell head over heals in love with this store. A few of the yummy finds I found were
~New Rubber Spatula (Mine sadly, was a causality to the dishwasher)
~Pound cake mix
~Two sauces for those nights when I need something quick and yummy.
~Hand Citrus juicer.
Of course there were lots more items I would love to add to the kitchen but for now these will keep me busy.


3 comments:
I'm soooo jealouse ! I haven't made it over there yet !! I should probably stay away as kitchen goodies are such a weakness for me ! I'm better off at the outlet malls where they're cheap !
You know, while living in Bako we were the Williams, living on Sonoma...I always thought that was funny!
1. I heart me some Williams-Sonoma. I've witheld going over there yet for this specific purpose. I'll buy too much stuff.
2. Of course I would love to take pictures for you. Anytime, I'm serious! Just let me know. I need the practice.
Post a Comment