We had a wonderful Christmas and are now looking forward to 2009. Santa brought the girls tickets to see Wicked and Drew a brand new Light Saber.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had a wonderful Christmas and are now looking forward to 2009. Santa brought the girls tickets to see Wicked and Drew a brand new Light Saber.
3 comments:
Did you see it yet? Didn't you LOVE it? Santa knows what's good doesn't he?
Vai got a new lightsaber as well... he has been begging to come back to your house and play. We will have to get together again soon! Happy new year!
I think Drew is such a cute little boy. I love that he got a lightsaber and I want to know if he has hit his sisters yet? We have about 6 lightsabers up high in a closet because people couldn't just pretend to hit eachother in battle. They are not coming down for a long time :)
Post a Comment