Happy Birthday Grace!!!We Love You!!
9 years old? How did that happen! Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthdya Grace! Can't believe it's been 9 years... I remembe ryour parents driving down to the hospital to have you.
sGracie, my friend, you are to cute. Happy Day. Jill your an awsosme aunt, the party looked too fun. Les
Hi Jill!I can't believe Gracie is 9?!?! Where did the time go? Did you move back from Hawaii? (j/k)love and miss you-Becky(yes, I'm snooping at blogs instead of doing homework)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace!!!
We Love You!!
9 years old? How did that happen! Happy Birthday Grace!
Happy Birthdya Grace! Can't believe it's been 9 years... I remembe ryour parents driving down to the hospital to have you.
sGracie, my friend, you are to cute. Happy Day. Jill your an awsosme aunt, the party looked too fun. Les
Hi Jill!
I can't believe Gracie is 9?!?! Where did the time go? Did you move back from Hawaii? (j/k)
love and miss you-Becky
(yes, I'm snooping at blogs instead of doing homework)
Post a Comment