Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Help Mia...

I need some help trying to figure out which piano piece I should choose for my piano recital. On the right please take a few minutes to vote on which song I should learn. If you have any other suggestions please leave me a comment. Thanks for your help I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Dean and Maryellen said...

I will tell you after Saturday. We are going to see it again. Our friend is go to play the green witch so we decided to go a see her. I will listen carefully to see which one I like the best.

Amy Coontz said...

I voted for I'm Not That Girl, I think it would be great for a recital!! But I LOVE them all!

Dean and Maryellen said...

Well it was better the second time. Patrize was so good as Elphaba. Grandpa bought me the cd and we listened to it yesterday so I could remember and I really like As long as your mine. I think the melody is beautiful. Of the ones you listed I agree with Aunt Amy I'm not that girl. You can play it for me when I get home