Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Now and Then...

Pictures Taken Last November

Mia 6, Grace 5, Sam 3, and Drew 2 months.

Nothing really exciting to report. Our family has been busy with the same things I am sure you are all busy with. I was looking at old pictures and cannot get over how fast our family has grown.

5 comments:

Jonesy said...

When I called your house the other day I got Grace. She told me that you were picking Mia up from piano and that she was old enough to stay at home by herself now (she knew is was me) I thought to myself - "Sweet little Grace is old enough to take care of herself - time flies tooo quickly" (I also thought - Nathan is Grace's age and he might just burn the house down if I left him alone - boys are VERY different than girls!)

Jessica said...

Don't you miss them when they were young?? I mean, I know they are still young, but kids are like puppies, they are so cute when they are little. We still love em. that is a beautiful picture. what a beautiful family!

Brittany said...

jill they are so cute! i cannot get over how much different they look either. it kind of stresses me out.... time flies!

Garrett said...

Hey it is garrett hereis my blog i forgot bu t i will g e t i t to you o ok? o u r dpacebar i s sba off tfhehte the hook okk ghfd hook. nnoonnow itttasd sis the whollllllle hfkaybifdldabkeyboarjd keybo ard bye . .

Williams Family Dirt said...

I love that picture of the kids standing on the arrow! So cute--and yes they all grow up too fast! Enjoy your Spring Break!