Instead of giving you reasons why we haven't blogged I'll jump right in and tell a cute little Drew story.
For those of you who are familiar with the church song I love to see the Temple you will understand. Drew loves to sing songs. Church songs, songs on the radio, you name it he loves to sing it. In the second verse of I love to see the Temple instead of singing to covenant with my father he says to cuddle with me father. Such a cute little boy. During the primary sacrament meeting program he started to sing the chorus to Lady Gaga's Poker Face, such a proud moment for a mom. For the record I was sitting by him and only me and his cute teacher heard.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
so . . . Poker Face wasn't part of your primary program ?
I was expecting more. But, I guess I will have to take what I can get.
Drew us so great!!
When we moved to Memphis, the temple was on the same grounds as the building we met in. Our kids would sing, I love to see the temple, I'm going there SUNDAY!
Boyz are AWESOME!
I love the cuddle with my father part! That is so precious.
Post a Comment