Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Time.

(Drew first Christmas)
My TOP 10 Reasons WHY I LOVE DECEMBER
1. We usually have at least one fog delay

2. Peppermint JO JO's From Trader Joes

3. Carmel Apple cider from Starbucks

4. Nate's Birthday

5. Our Anniversary

6. Christmas Cards

7. The only month that I will by a pound

of candy from See's Candy

8. Going to the Movies

9. Celebrating Christ's Birth

10. 2 Weeks of NO HOMEWORK and Sleeping in.


5 comments:

Mr. Ailstron said...

I don't know if No. 1 is true. good job for getting into the season. No homework over Jesus Christ's birth??? Hmm.... Well I am not one to judge. Merry Christmas. Oh, Gotta watch survivor.

-Garrett

Unknown said...

I forgot to put in no particular order. Silly me.

Unknown said...

And I forgot to mention you, but that would be an entirely differant post.
~Aunt Jill

Leslie said...

kudos wish we had a trader joes will miss you all

Leslie said...

kudos wish we had a trader joes will miss you all