Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How's everyone doing?

We are great, enjoying the summer, enjoying no school, and enjoying life. We have had 2 birthdays Mia turned 12 and Sam turned 9. Many recitals and end of the year programs, a trip to the beach for spring break, we bought a boat, and many more fun adventures the past few months that I promise to share over the next few weeks. One thing that we have decided to do is go private. I know it sounds crazy since I haven't written on our blog for the past 4 months but I feel this needs to happen. Please leave your email or you can e-mail me at urmston6@sbcglobal.net and we will add you to our list. Thanks for your patience and We'll Blog ya later!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Please add me! I enjoy your updates--rare or not! :)

egmatson@gmail.com

Brittany said...

Brittgreene@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

don"t forget to add me! hawaiianchic@gmail.com

Dean and Maryellen said...

need to be on.
meurmston@gmail.com

Natalie said...

nat_buck@hotmail.com

Thanks Jill! I hope you are doing well.

Leslie said...

pnytree@gmail.com, thanks jill, blog some more! leslie

fijiangirl said...

add me please!

Jessica said...

our4apaches@verizonn.net