Monday, November 27, 2006

Back in the Swing of Things.

Everyone is back to school today. So Drew and I now have the joy of putting the house back together. We had a great Holiday week. We went to Nate's Mom and Dad's for Thanksgiving dinner and over to my Uncle's later that night. We missed my cousin, Scott, by a few minutes. He had to work the next day. But other than that we had a great time. Nate played in 2 football games Thursday morning. While I did a 4 mile run. I was pretty impressed I was able to go that far since I havn't ran that far in about 3 months. One of the games was just at the school down the street so the kids and the dog played while Nate enjoyed playing football. On Friday Nate had pratice and the kids and I put out the Holiday Decor. I know it sounds a bit early but I just love this time of year. Saturday and Sunday we just sat aroud and relaxed. As you can tell I didn't have a chance to post any pictures but hopefully sometime this week it will happen. Until the take care.