Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Tuesday's at School.
On Tuesday's I work in the girls classes. It is really fun to go and help and see them interact with their peers. Still no pictures but I am really hoping they will be up by the weekend. Nate and I are on the count down for our big 10 year anniversary. I still can't believe we have been together this long. I just can't wait for the next 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Jill! I saw your comment on Laura's blog and wondered if this was the Urmston's--the world is so small and the blogging world is even smaller. Do you remember me? I married Micah Nilsson and went to HS with Nate--please tell him "hello!"
I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to the blogesphere. Check ours out, too! I also wanted to tell you that your nephew Mason U. is my nephew Westin's best bud at school. They play Patriots basketball together (it's getting smaller still).
Look forward to some pics of your little ones!
:) Cheryl
Post a Comment