Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Lunch Date.
Today was a great day. I went for my morning jog with my good friend Kelly @ 5:30am. On the way to the school I noticed that the roofs were white with frost and had to question why I opted to face freezing temperatures rather than stay in a nice warm bed. Anyways It was a good run and is just perparing me for that marathon :). After I got the girls off to school and Drew woke up (which I might note has been really nice he has been sleeping in until about 8:30) we headed out and picked up lunch for Nate at In-N-OUT. Had a really nice lunch he helped me trace some Christmas Decorations onto paper that hopefully will make it onto a piece of wood to be put in the front yard. After lunch Drew naped. Picked up Gracie and Sam from school and Mia followed shortly after them. We had a great afternoon we went to the school and watched Mia run the mile, she is being tested on it tommorrow, and snapped from good pictures of Gracie, Sam, and Drew playing on the toys, which I hope will get posted...someday. Well that the haps going on. Nate has Practice then off the a meeting tonight. Until next time take care~Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment