Friday, September 28, 2007

It's that time of year...




















We packed up the kids and went out to the Great Kern County Fair this past week. We had a great time seeing the animals, eating corn dogs, and even riding a few rides. We met Jill's parents and grandma out there and had a great time. Nate and Drew had fun riding the roller coaster. When the ride was over Drew gave it a thumbs up and said it was "Awesome". There was a harvest moon out the night we went and I tried to get a picture of the girls in front of it. Mia is standing in front of a famous landmark at the fair if you look really close (at the sign behind her) you will know why :).

3 comments:

Mandee said...

It's so fun to see pictures of your kids! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Eliza said...

I wish I could have a swine pavilion named after me... lucky! By the way did you know you won my PIF?! I need your address so I can mail your goods to ya.

Jessica said...

Oh the Kern County Fair days. That is a good fall time tradition in Bakersfield.Nice to hear from you guys and know what is going on in Bakersfield....take care Jessica