Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Change is good.
Well if you haven't already heard we are now in the Bakersfield stake 2nd ward. It came has a huge surprise. When they announced the new boundaries I was fine at first then all of a sudden it was water works. I could not stop crying because they only took a small number of families and the dividing line runs right behind my house, which separates us from good friends and Nathans brothers family (Marc). I feel so silly now how I acted because people have called and asked how I am doing. We are totally fine now and are so excited about our new ward. On to other news... Grace had her 4th set of tubes put in today. She was great and woke up from the surgery calm and happy. This was her 6th time to be put under and the other times it has not been pretty. We are keeping our figures crossed that this is the last time as well. Also Nathan is off the run his marathon this weekend. It should be fun and I will let him tell everyone about it. Until next time have a great day.~Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am glad that you are feeling better. I was very suprised when I heard about the wards. You guys are needed for a very special reason I am sure of it! Good luck Nathan in your huge run!
Well thats......fun
I can't believe you guys are in different wards!!! That is so crazy!!
When they changed my ward I thought I would quit going, I knew no one. Now it is one of my favorite wards of all time. Just hoping they dont' mess us up when our new building s done.
Poor little Grace we have had our fair share of ear tubes in our family but never 4 with one kido. I sure hope it's her last. You will have to post how things go next week when you attend 2nd ward I am sure you will be welcomed with open arms. My little sister (Clare Risetto) was in that ward but with the new boundries I don't know anymore. If she is there then say hi to her from me. I would love for her to have friends in that ward.
We moved to a new neighborhood a little over a year ago, and our ward has split twice, and we expect it will split one more time in the next year. It's a huge bummer, especially after you have made good, good friends... and it just seems like you never see anyone unless they are in your ward.
Did Nathan run the St. George marathon? We have a LOT of friends that run it every year. I so don't get running a marathon... I think I would rather die.
Post a Comment