I recently won a Pay it Forward (PIF) from a great friend and the funniest person I have ever met, Eliza Clement. She is going to send me a cute cookie jar that she has made. Now it is my turn to do something for someone. It is really easy all you have to do is...
1. Leave me a comment on my blog.
2. I will give anyone trying to win until October 15.
3. 3 winners will be chosen randomly.
4. I will post the winners on October 16.
5. If you win you have to PIF.
6. I have no idea what you will get but I promise it will be worth it.
Good luck and please leave a comment. Until next time ~Jill
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ok Jill I have been reading about all these people and their pay it forwards. I think it is a great idea. I would love to be added to the drawing if possible! I love your blog page by the way! The colors are great.
Can I enter even if I've already done one? With my luck, I probably won't win, but I might as well try! Plus, I've heard you have great taste!
idsI don't usually do this. Didn't see this blog. Had read Nathans and didn't go any further. Checked again today and found it. I have always thought the pay it forward was a great concept.
I know you usually don't see husbands put in for a pay it forward, but since I didn't see any rules against it...I am in.
Crap - I missed out! I have been out of the blog world for a couple of weeks!?!?! I just won a PIF contest and mine will start shortly - check it out.
xo - Stephanie Holladay
Post a Comment