We keep telling Drew to leave the Fish that we won at the Kern County Fair...and have already secretly replace once...alone, so tonight asI was doing the dishes... this is Nate BTW, and I did say "As I was doing the dishes"...and in comes Drew with his hands all green and red. I asked him what it was and he said, "Fish". My first thought was that I'd be going back to Walmart to get a new fish tomorrow, but fortunately, he was actually trying to do something nice. He was feeding the fish...All of the Fish Food...The entire jar! What a sweet young man we have.
If we could just focus the energy of our kids into something like weeding the back yard...Think of the possibilities.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That was like deja vue. I once found our extra large container of fish food all over the Air Hockey Table.
And way to go doing dishes. You know there is a saying - No man was ever shot while doing the dishes!
Hey Drew probably wouldn't have dump the food in the Fish tank if I was home and doing the dishes:).
They may not get shot but they may just shoot themselves.
Post a Comment