I was horrible in the Operetta. If I remember correctly, I actually skipped an entire page of dialogue. I think Stephanie talked me into that one. Jr. High...Blah! :)
Thanks Neva. While I did not like Jr. High much, I did enjoy most of my High School Days. Most of which were spent in your home eating cookies and laughing...a lot!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday From Memphis!!!
Happy Birthday from the Northeast side of town!
Wow - I remember the good ole days. Hey, you didn't like Jr. High - come on we were the leads in the School Operetta!
I love that little boy!
Stephanie, that's why he didn't like Jr. High. (Just kidding!)
Happy Birthday! I hope it was a great one!
I was horrible in the Operetta. If I remember correctly, I actually skipped an entire page of dialogue. I think Stephanie talked me into that one. Jr. High...Blah! :)
Thanks Neva. While I did not like Jr. High much, I did enjoy most of my High School Days. Most of which were spent in your home eating cookies and laughing...a lot!
Post a Comment