Happy Birthday Mia!!! Wow 10! I remember when you stayed with us while your mom and dad when to the hospital to have your sister Grace. You were a little upset and the only think that calmed you down was a kitkat bar and your Elmo. You even went to sleep with the kitkat unopened. Do you still sleep with your hand on your ear? We miss your family!
4 comments:
Wow, 10 is huge!!!! Happy Birthday, hope it was fabulous.
Aunt Amy
She is growing up to fast. Slow down.
Grandma
Happy birthday cute Mia--I turned 10 x 3+ this week too! I hope you had a great one! Aren't bday's great!
Happy Birthday Mia!!! Wow 10! I remember when you stayed with us while your mom and dad when to the hospital to have your sister Grace. You were a little upset and the only think that calmed you down was a kitkat bar and your Elmo. You even went to sleep with the kitkat unopened. Do you still sleep with your hand on your ear? We miss your family!
Post a Comment