1 can whole tomatoes drained of juice
1 bunch green onion chopped
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1 Serrano or jalapeno pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
Lawry's garlic salt
Juice of a lime optional
Juice of a lime optional
Combine all ingredients into blender and for a minute. There you have it a supper easy Salsa recipe that not only is less than $3.00 to make but it makes about 32 oz.
You can also add about 2 or 3 sliced avocados after everything has been blended together and they won't turn brown because of the acid from the tomatoes. Let me know what you think and have a great holiday weekend. ~Jill


5 comments:
I will be trying to our for sure!
That sounds so good. I am going to make that this weekend for sure.
I can't wait to try your recipe! I LOVE salsa almost as much as I LOVE chocolate!
sounds soo good... we will try it for sure!
Thanks for sharing your recipe, I LOVE salsa too!
Post a Comment