Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Couldn't Be Happier.

YEAH! Our team finally did it. We knew this would be their year and of course they pulled through. We have to give our condolences to our favorite cousin/biggest Laker Fan of All time Ryan. Sorry, Ryan, looks like your idol Kobe just couldn't handle the pressure of being compared to MJ. You Know there is always next year. We love you, Ryan.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What ban wagon are you going to jump onto next year? I officially have banned myself from ever visiting this blog again. May you suffer many defeats in the future at the hands of a healthy Laker squad.

Unknown said...

I think Michael said it best.

It must have taken a lot for you to write that.

Wow...

Congrats on your vitory yesterday...it was well deserved.

Here is a website I think you should visit:

http://www.usga.org/playing/etiquette/etiquette_animations.html#animations

Jimmy

Urmston Family said...

"Jimmy"

I appreciate the link to the etiquette page. My Dad would be very proud of you for upholding the standards that should be expected at the Masters...Oh wait, we were playing as a bunch of friends at Buena Vista and the game really didn't mean anything. It was a "Fun" game of golf.

While I was brosing the site I also check out some of the other unwritten etiquette rules. You should check out the one on Golf Cart etiquette.

I also checked on some of the rules and realized that I actually beat you by 6 strokes, not 5. I counted 1 extra stroke on my Out of Bounds on number 11. So, while I know I would have disqualified for signing a wrong scorecard...wait a minute..there was no signing score cards becuase it was a game just for "Fun"... Sorry

When you want to play for fun, let me know.