I just stood there trying to figure out what in the world it was and if someone was going to jump out from behind it. Then I read a note attached to it that said " You've been bitten! In honor of the release of Breaking Dawn on the August 2, 2008, you've been bitten. Bite someone else who loves Bella and Edward as much as we do. Add something creative to Bella's prom dress and pass it on. When your bitten go to mommy minute and let us know. Now it is my turn to bite someone. So watch out because this might be on your doorstep tomorrow.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I've Been Bitten...
When I got home from Costco tonight this is what I found at the front door...
I just stood there trying to figure out what in the world it was and if someone was going to jump out from behind it. Then I read a note attached to it that said " You've been bitten! In honor of the release of Breaking Dawn on the August 2, 2008, you've been bitten. Bite someone else who loves Bella and Edward as much as we do. Add something creative to Bella's prom dress and pass it on. When your bitten go to mommy minute and let us know. Now it is my turn to bite someone. So watch out because this might be on your doorstep tomorrow.
I just stood there trying to figure out what in the world it was and if someone was going to jump out from behind it. Then I read a note attached to it that said " You've been bitten! In honor of the release of Breaking Dawn on the August 2, 2008, you've been bitten. Bite someone else who loves Bella and Edward as much as we do. Add something creative to Bella's prom dress and pass it on. When your bitten go to mommy minute and let us know. Now it is my turn to bite someone. So watch out because this might be on your doorstep tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congratulations!! It is so fun to see how Bella is evolving!!
Post a Comment