Friday, August 22, 2008

Drew

Drew ejoying some Rootbeer at McClintocks.

Our little boy has grown up. He will of course be my baby but he constantly reminds me he is a big boy. He use to love to play with cars. He loved Lighting McQueen and would call him Cachauw (SP). Now he insists on being called Anakin Skywalker, he will be crushed when he finds out Anakins turns to the Dark side. He also likes to pick out his own cloths, get dressed all by himself, and make his own chocolate milk. Drew is growing into a very independent little boy. Luckily he has 3 extra mom's that will try just as hard as I am to keep him our little baby boy.


~A funny little story~


Before I left Drew at school I asked him if he needed to go Potty. His response was


"No I'm Empty."

3 comments:

Eliza said...

What a cutie!! Sounds like you guys had a fun busy summer. I hope the kids all have a fabulous school year!!

Dean and Maryellen said...

Keep him little 9 months more.
Grandma

Brittany said...

Jill- I thought about you a hundred times on Sunday but had a bunch of kids here at my house and didn't get to call. I hope your birthday was awesome!