With two weeks down of school I find myself sitting at the computer on a Friday night, blog stalking and then thinking to myself I need to blog myself. Nathan is gone, Mia is gone, my 3 little ones are watching Under Dog cartoons and loving that I gave them their Nintendo DS back. New rule they can have them at sundown Friday and must be returned by Sundown on Sunday. So to catch myself up on what we have done this week here it goes
Sunday~ I turned 31 and Nathan got a new calling in which when he was asked to bear his testimony he announced to the whole ward it was my b-day. I probably deserve it though because when we got to church and my parents wished me Happy Birthday I thanked them for being the first ones that day to wish me a Happy Birthday while looking at Nathan.
Monday~Menu planning for Family night, me getting frustrated and shedding a few tears that no one listens to me. My Grandma Mac had a luncheon for me and I got to love on my new niece Olivia.
Tuesday~ Went on a huge food shopping spree. Do to recent non-threatening health issues it has been brought to my attention to lay of all red meat and dairy. Mia started back to dance with Ms. Lenore. Sam and Mia had piano.
Wednesday~Nathan called to congratulate me that we not longer have Dish TV ( I am a little scared),Grace earned a whopping 4.5 AR points, both N8 and I had to be a mutual which means so did the rest of our pack.
Thursday~ A huge blur. More dance classes, Doctor appointments, late picking up kids, and N8 made a yummy dinner for the family, what a great guy. The girls started an Irish Dance class. I do remember signing up for netflex.
Today~ Nathan on a camp out with the scouts, made cupcakes in ice cream cones, took the kids to the library and Micheals. Now that we don't have Dish TV they need something to do with all that time. Mia went to sleep over at a friends. Grace I think made out the best today. She was invited to go to the Barnes and Noble with a friend then to get a bite to eat. Well she came home with a
Build-A-Bear fully clothed and with a hot pick inflatable chair for the bear.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Life sure is crazy busy. The no TV thing will be hard at first but you will love it after a while. I made the mistake of shutting ours off right before the olympics. It has been great for the kids though.
Love the new "LOOK" of the blog. Life is always crazy with kids!!
Post a Comment