We are loving the weather and can't wait to head over to the beach for Spring Break. In the mean time just thought I should catch up on what we have been up to...
Nathan~ Got accepted into the Masters program at Cal-State. We are really excited for him and will miss him being gone 3 nights a week. The other day he was taking a quiz on Facebook, and it asked how he relaxes and we both have decided that he doesn't.
Jill~I have been working in the kids class and getting ready for the school Carnival. This year I tried to get out of prior responsibilities I have had in the past, unfortunately no takers.
Mia~ Started track and is really enjoying it so far. She keeps busy just like Nathan does, always wanting to be involved in something.
Grace~ Is almost done with her first level of violin. She didn't want to play basketball this year but keeps reminding us that next year she wants to and is always asking when sign ups are going to be.
Samantha~ Has been a busy little bee at school. She is finally getting her math facts and her reading has improved. She loves to sing and listen to her ipod. Now if we could just find a way to help her stop sucking her thumb.
Drew~ All boy is all I can say. He loves to ride his big wheel up and down the street, jump on the trampoline, and just enjoys being outside in general. He loves school and all his friends that he has made this past year.
Looking toward the summer we are really excited for Grandma Mary and Grandpa Dean to come home, Samantha will be getting baptized on July 4, our Urmston Family Reunion, beach with the Stotler's, and NO HOMEWORK!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I hear you Jill - we're starting to get "feverish" around here too. A few days of nice weather an no one wants to do homework or housework or wear shoes. However - grades do count - even in the last quarter so we'll keep on keepin' on -
Winter is way too long! Come summer, I will be complaining about the heat. But I am ready to get on with spring! Your last pictures of the kids are beautiful! who took them?
that is so cool that nathan is in a master's program! yeah for him... what kind of program is it? i am so excited for summer too.
I hope you guys are having a great time at the beach... so jealous!
Waiting for a new post. Whats up with you guys? Jill are you running St. G?
Hey Jill- We will be in Bakersfield Fri. night through Sun. afternoon.... so let's get together!
Post a Comment