We all have silly Family Home Evening stories so I thought I would share one with all of you that just happened not to long ago. For those of you who don't know our little Gracie, you might get an idea of how her little mind works.
It was my turn for activity, ( each week someone as a new assignment like song, prayer, lesson, activity, treat, ect.) . The girls usually pick games like charades, or thimble (umston's should know this one), or Dad's favorite dog pile. I wanted something simple and fast so I picked "Slap Jack". Really easy game were you deal a deck of cards to everyone and flip them over at the same time. If the Jack is placed down and you slap it with your hand, fast and simple. Well as I'm getting ready to explain what "Slap Jack" is Grace reaches across and slaps me right across the face. Everyone is frozen to see my reaction. On any given night I could of easily gone completely crazy on her but just started to bust up. I guess I was in a good mood and didn't mind getting a slap in the face from a Daughter who truly is our little BLOND hair blue eyed beauty. We love you Gracie!


No comments:
Post a Comment