Well the sweetest person in my ward has just tagged me. I now get to brag no I mean post 6 facts about me. So here I go
1. I love Shirley Temple drinks and still order one when I go out to eat.
2. I love to eat and sometimes find myself eating just because it is their in front of me.
3. I have been in 6 car accidents.
4. Both my Dad and I were hit by cars when we were 5 years old.
5. I love the movie It's A Wonderful Life.
And last but not least...
6. I When I'm bored or nervous I pick at my ear. I know it is disgusting.
Now it is my turn to tag 6 people so here are the lucky taggers Angela Stotler, Melissa Slade, Nate Urmston, Copper Urmston, Tyler Coontz, and anyone else who would like to be a tagged. Have a good one. ~Jill
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
thanks for playing along! I love It's a Wonderful Life too!
See you Sunday. Thanks for calling me sweet you're not so bad yourself. (smile)
Every time I see anything that has to do with It's a Wonderful Life I think of your family! It wouldn't be Christmas without that movie.
I loved reading the six facts about you. I posted mine so you can check them out.
Jill, you are so cute! I cant believe how many accidents youve been in! As far as tagging me goes...I'll get right on that!
Post a Comment