I'm Not that Girl.
She is hoping that very good and very missed piano teacher will be able to be at her recital in June.
Samantha is still on the look for a song as well. We have in the running Take me out to the ball game, Under the Sea, and Small World. Tonight is piano and we will have a talk with her teacher.
Since I guess I am blogging about music Grace is still really enjoying her violin. Santa brought her the music to Star Wars and her teacher gave her the sheet music to Raiders of the Lost arch. She loves both and it is fun to hear her play these classic show tunes.
Drew plays no instrument but is enjoying drawing these days. He reminds me so much of Mia when she was this age. He loves to also play with play-dough and of course outside.


4 comments:
I'm glad we can at least keep up with each other on our blogs - WE HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SOON!
Hi Jill!
Suddenly I am really bad at calling people back and I am so sorry. I really would love to talk to you! Soon... very soon!
Hey,
Maybe I can be there for her recital!!
That app is AWESOME Jill! Thanks! Now, I don't want you to have a time waster on your hands. But I am pretty much obsessed with the game "Quordy" on my iphone. It is the best $2.99 I've ever spent.
Post a Comment